Friday, September 6, 2013

Table Rangoli Art pieces from Rajasthan

Festival times are back again. We celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi on 9th Sep 2013. In most of the communities in India, the festival of Lord Ganesha's Birth is celebrated for more than 10 days.  Days are filled with Pooja, lots of sweets and prayers for the Lord Ganesha.

Visitors are greeted with warm welcome. Doors are decorated with Toran made of flowers or fresh mango tree leaves. Rangoli is used to decorate floor in front of main door.

I was looking out for some good decorative pieces to be used inside the home. Here are few pictures for readers on what I found here.








Found these art pieces as very beautiful and well crafted. When I found these, could not resist sharing these with all of you.
I shall share some more pictures in my next post.

Till then kip in touch and keep visiting this blog.

Surekha




No comments:

Post a Comment